WC Dept of Health invites unemployed candidates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In WC Dept of Health then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
WC Dept of Health Internship Opportunities 2021
“The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.”
- 16th June 2021
- WC Dept of Health
- Western Cape
- 12 Months
- R 50 847.00 per annum
- Valid Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online here Applicant should bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at the relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
- Salary Offer R 50 847.00 per annum USD R 50 847.00 per annum Month
- Address Western Cape, South Africa