T-Systems looking for unemployed candidates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In T-Systems then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
HR Service Center Administrator Internships 2021 At T-Systems
Company : T-Systems
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 08 June 2021
T-Systems has an opportunity for a young HR graduate to join the company as an intern. Candidates should be South African citizens with a completed National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements. The main purpose of the Job is to provide administrative support and the maintenance of employee records on CHRIS Key Areas of Responsibility
T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT). The company offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.
Responsibility:Administration and co-ordination of the following:
– To create employee contract for fixed-term employees
– To enter employee data into CHRIS
– To maintain employee files on CHRIS
– To assist with day-to-day administrative processes in HR Service Centre
– Must be South African citizens;
– Have completed a National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
– Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
– Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
– Have no work experience in the field of study;
– A recent graduate (2014-2018);
– Considered a youth (18-27 years);
– Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
– Basic knowledge of employment practice
– Knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
– Basic administrative skills
– Basic computer skills/computer literacy
Application must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included. The link below will take you to the company website where you will complete your application.
For any enquires contact:
Tel. : +800 80056056
How to Apply
Must be South African citizens; – Have completed a National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements; – App
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa