Toyota invites unemployed candidates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In Toyota then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Toyota Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 5 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
Company : Toyota
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 30 June 2021
What we look for?
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects: Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical).
- Electrical Trade: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects: Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Problem solving,
- Maintain discipline.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa