Microsoft is offering the commerce internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Microsoft aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for Internship programme In Microsoft then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Microsoft: Internships for Commerce Graduates 2021
Company : Microsoft
Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Date listed: 29 May 2021
Microsoft’s Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a tremendous opportunity for new graduates to develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business skills. Throughout your time as an FRP analyst, you’ll learn, be stretched, and grow at an incredible pace to help develop you into a data-driven and strategic finance leader
First year rotations focus on foundational learning, which may include risk assessment, business processes, and lastly an understanding of Microsoft as a corporation. You will build on these skills in year two which focuses on exploratory learning, which can include advanced business modeling, analysis and influence, and decision support. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop expertise in a range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, analysis and application, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- One or more years of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant finance internship work experience preferred
- Should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Hardworking and highly motivated
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa