Umkhanyakude District Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Umkhanyakude District Municipality then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Umkhanyakude District Municipality Internship programme 2021 / 2022
Company : Umkhanyakude District Municipality
Location : KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 10 July 2021
Umkhanyakude District Municipality (UKDM) invites applications from unemployed suitable youth to apply for the following EPWP vacancies which will be for the period of not more than 12 months in the financial year 2020/2021.
The following opportunities are open for applications:
Data Capturers x 2 and Unemployed Graduates x 20
- Requirements: NQF level 5 which is Grade 12 with tertiary institution certificate/diploma
Disaster Management Volunteers X 71
- Requirements: Ages between 18 — 35 (YOUTH) and must have passed Grade 12
Meter Readers Requirements:
- Requirements: Must have passed Grade 11
General Epwp Participants
- The applicants should reside within the jurisdiction of uMkhanyakude District which is Big 5 Hlabisa, Jozini, Mtubatuba and Umhlabuyalingana Municipalities.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa