Wits RHI : Internship Programme 2021
Company : Wits RHI
Location : Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 20 July 2021
Wits RHI is implementing Project Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) on behalf of National Department of Health. This project commenced in January 2018 and will end in December 2021.
Reference number: CW0031 – INTERN x3
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Key performance areas
- general administrative support to the Project PrEP staff
- cross-cutting M&E project team including follow up of clients
- demand creation Project PrEP team
- planning of trainings and participating at these trainings
- translating and transcribing the research documents
- Assist in maintenance of PrEP stock i.e. monitoring of stock levels at the sites
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12
- Currently studying and in their final year, post graduate studies in the following fields:
- Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Health Economics
- Social Work
- Health Promotion
- Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- A self Starter
- Able to work independently.
- A professional and positive disposition.
- Customer orientated and tactful.
- Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethic, values and integrity.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa