Bank Teller has announced the Job Vacancies In South Africa 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this Job Vacancies 2021 in South Africa. Bank Teller aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for Bank Teller Job Vacancies then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Job Vacancies can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Bank Teller: South Africa Vacancies 2021
The Job Vacancy For Bank Teller application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Bank Teller application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
DETAILS OF BANK TELLER
• Serves customers by completing account transactions.
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing cheques, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
• Sells cashier’s cheques, traveler’s cheques, and series e bonds.
• Answers questions in person or on the telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s cheques, traveler’s cheques, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies, completing safe deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting, and packaging currency and coins.
• Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
• Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, auditing other tellers’ currency, and assisting in certification of proof.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND minimum
• Solid knowledge and understanding of bank teller, policy, and systems
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa