PwC invites unemployed candidates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In PwC then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
PwC South Africa: Learnership Opportunities 2021 / 2022
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Learnership Location: Mahikeng, Kimberley and Johannesburg
Learnership Provider: PwC South Africa
A training contract is a learnership with a registered training office. Our graduates in this programme serve their articles over three years in our Assurance practice and learn through hands-on coaching. During your time with us you’ll gain exceptional business, personal and technical skills which you will be able to use across the business and throughout your career.
PwC is looking for:
- Candidates studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a chartered accountant (CA (SA)) at UNISA
- The following Grade 12 symbols: English – A or B average Mathematics – A or B average (Maths Literacy does not qualify)
- All other subjects – C average or higher Proficiency in English, with strong communication skills – proficiency in Afrikaans is not a prerequisite but it could work in your favour
- The ability to balance an eight-hour workday with part-time studies.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, we therefore look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership
I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen
I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities
I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders. Global acumen I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
How to apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa