Sandvik: Apprenticeships 2021
Sandvik invites unemployed graduates to apply for apprenticeships programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for apprenticeship programme in Sandvik then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Job can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 10 May 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Jet Park 1, Gauteng
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
How to apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa