IG Group is offering all interested candidates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In IG Group then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
IG Group: Trainee Sales Trader
Company : IG Group
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 June 2021
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill the exciting role of Trainee in our Trading Services department, based in our Johannesburg, South Africa office. This is a 1 year Fixed-Term contract with a possibility of extension.As a Trainee Sales Trader your role will be to help deliver world-class and industry-leading support to our client base. We’re looking for people with a passion for providing excellent service and who have an interest in learning more about financial markets. This entry-level role is ideal for recent graduates with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging, and team-focused environment.
- Providing front line support to our clients across phone, email, webchat, and social media
- Answering queries from our client base on all of our products and platforms
- Providing an execution-only phone dealing service (following relevant training and support)
- Resolving trade disputes
- Providing clients with technical support with our front-end platforms and chart packages
- Proactively conversing with our clients about financial markets and our latest innovations
- Conducting audit checks and client administration tasks
In doing so you’ll benefit from exposure to a vibrant, commercially driven environment, with development opportunities encompassing everything from client reactivation and retention, premium client service, and dealing roles.
Key Qualification Requirements:
Any degree-level qualification (or similar experience)
NB. You don’t need a background in finance to apply although this is desirable. We’ll provide on-the-job training and support to help ensure you quickly pick up the necessary knowledge and understanding.
What you will need is a genuine interest in working in financial markets, along with motivation levels as impressive as your aptitude for numbers and attention to detail – plus:
- A degree-level education (or similar experience)
- English at a native level (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Confident to employ basic maths skills, particularly mental arithmetic. Strong organizational and time management skills
- Literacy in MS Office
- Desirable: Experience of working within a financial environment
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa