Givaudan invites unemployed graduates to apply for food technologist learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In Givaudan then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Givaudan: Food Technologist Learnerships 2021
Company : Givaudan
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Date listed: 28 June 2021
Stipends: R5 000.00 per month
Food Technologist Learner
We are looking to for a Food Technologist Learner for our Creation & Application Laboratory at our Tulisa Park office . The primary focus of this position is to provide assistance and support to Sweet Goods & Beverage creators in the realisation of their tasks. Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
- Compound: You will compound flavour formulas. You will carry out powder blending and other flavour processes to make flavours. You will apply flavours to
- Sweet Goods, Savoury & Beverage applications. You will contribute by food tasting.
- Control of raw material: You will produce prototype samples for projects. You will receive and control raw materials in the lab. You will organise and renew
- the stock samples. You will record data using company software. You will support the smooth running of the lab.
- Health and Safety: You will work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment.
- Learning: You will be required to attend classes as set out by the Learnership table and submit workplace portfolios.
Your professional profile includes:
- Matric with mathematics as subject
- Ability to compound and work with precision
- Basic knowledge in chemistry
- Good sensory skills
- Computer literate
- Adequate spoken and written English
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
Preference will be given to affirmative action candidates or designated groups
How to Apply
- Salary Offer R5 000.00 per month USD R5 000.00 per month Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa