Hilti is offering all interested candidates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In Hilti then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Hilti: Supply Chain Learnerships 2021
Company : Hilti
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 14 June 2021
What does the role involve?
Our Supply Chain Management Learnership Program is a great opportunity to bring talents into the organization and expose our Learners to Hilti as a future employer. The program will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and logistics through the completion of value added projects and day to day tasks. Specific areas of focus may include Distribution (Warehousing and Transportation) Operations, Materials Management, Project Management, and Retail Operations.
As a Learner you will be given the opportunity to work cross-functionally. You will be given tasks that will help towards achieving departmental goals to achieve Hilti’s strategy.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competencies, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
Completed Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7 or 8) in:
- Operations Management,
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa