Volvo Group: Finance Internship Programme 2021
Volvo Group invites all interested candidates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Volvo Group then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
Company : Volvo Group
Location : Boksburg, South Africa
Closing date: 14 June 2021
- General Ledger – record journal entries, perform accounts reconciliations.
- Deliver periodical Accounts Receivable reports and administer related general ledger reconciliations.
- Co-ordinate daily banking activities as relates to the identification of Customer deposits, and the clearing transactions on customer accounts.
- Co-ordinate all the activities in opening new customer accounts, ensuring that all the master data information conforms to set standards.
- Ensure good credit risk evaluations and vetting activities are performed on all new customer credit applications.
- From time to time, participate or manage projects within the master finance area with a strong focus on maintaining financial governance standards and financial control performance improvements.
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy. Excel (effective).
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa