SGB-Smit Calidus: Fitter & Electrician Apprenticeships 2021 In Pretoria
SGB-Smit Calidus is offering Fitter and Electrician Apprenticeships Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 14 June 2021
Apprenticeship Provider: SGB-Smit Calidus
Apprenticeship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Fitter Apprenticeship x1 and Electrician Apprenticeship x1
The successful candidates will undertake a four year apprenticeship programme as per MERSETA requirements. During the programme the successful candidates will be taught theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the trade to equip them to qualify as artisans.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- To complete daily tasks and activities.
- Do all the modules at an accredited training college agreed to beforehand
- Adhere to time and attendance both within the company and the training college.
- Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards.
- Adhere to Health, Safety, and Environment procedures.
- Practice good housekeeping standards at all times.
- Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3;
- Must have done the following subjects (Mathematics,Physical Science and Drawing).
- Must have done at least one relevant trade theory course.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Great team player
How to apply
CV’s must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa