Ikhala TVET College have been announced the internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Ikhala TVET College aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience.
If you are looking for Internship programme 2021 / 2022 In Ikhala TVET College then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Ikhala TVET College: Internships 2021 / 2022
Internship Application Closing Date: 03 June 2021
Internship Location: Ezibeleni, Queenstown, Eastern Cape
Ikhala TVET College invites unemployed youth who are in possession of a minimum of 3 year tertiary qualifications, who has not previously participated in any government internship programme to apply for 12 months Internship Programme.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- An appropriate 3 -Year Degree/Diploma qualification.
- Applicants must be less than 35 years.
- Degree/Diploma in Management Assistant/Office Management & Technology or Secretariat:
- Queenstown, Ref No: QT01/03/21;
- Queen Nonesi, Ref No: QN02/03/2;
- Sterkspruit, Ref No: SS03/03/21;
- Ezibeleni Engineering, Ref No: EE04/03/21;
- Aliwal North; Admin Centre X2, Ref No: AC06/03/21
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/ Financial Information System/ Financial Management:
- Admin Centre (Assets Management), Ref No: AC07/03/21
- Honours/Master’s in Public Administration/Public Management:
- Admin Centre (Registration &Principals Office), Ref No: AC08/03/21
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology:
- Corporate Services, Ref No: AC09/03/21
- Degree/Diploma in Internal Auditing:
- Office of the Principal, Ref No: AC10/03/21
- A stipend will be determined by the qualification (DPSA directive table)
How to apply
Download Z83 Application Form
- Ikhala TVET College; Human Resources Section; Zone D; Gwadana Drive; Ezibeleni; 5326.
- Applications must be submitted on a completed and signed New Z83 form, detailed CV, certified copy of Identity Document and certified copies of all academic qualifications.
- Persons in possession of foreign qualifications MUST submit an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants who have not been informed about the outcome of their applications within a month after the closing date may regard their application as being unsuccessful.
- Separate applications must be made for each delivery site you are applying for and quoting the relevant refence number and the delivery site of your choice. Ikhala TVET College is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to appoint.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries: Mr K.Tswelekile – 047 873 8835
- Salary Offer stipend will be determined by the qualification (DPSA directive table) USD stipend will be determined by the qualification (DPSA directive table) Month
- Address Ezibeleni, Queenstown, Eastern Cape