Gauteng’s Department of Education has announced the Examination Assistants learnership programme 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this learnership programme 2021 in South Africa. Gauteng’s Department of Education aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience.
If you are looking for learnership programme in Gauteng’s Department of Education then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Gauteng’s Department of Education: Examination Assistants 2021
Company: Gauteng’s Department of Education
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 13 June 2021
- An appropriate recognised Academic qualification: Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate Vocational.
- Only registered students at tertiary institutions, unemployed persons with one or more tertiary qualification and unemployed graduates may apply.
- Applicants must possess advanced numerical skills with Mathematics or Accounting as a compulsory subject. Second year and above tertiary students will be advantaged.
- Please indicate previous experience in examinations administration as an Examination Assistant [ Marking Centre or Office based].
- The nature of the work is linked to tight deadlines and thus requires that the successful candidate be able to work under pressure.
- Have you passed matric or an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification?
- Are you currently registered as a tertiary student?
- What is your current or highest year of study at tertiary?
- Have you passed Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy at matric/tertiary level?
- Have you passed Accounting at matric or tertiary level?
- How many years experience as an Examination Assistant/Quality Assurer?
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa