Epiroc has announced the Apprenticeship Opportunity 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this apprenticeship programme 2021 in Gauteng, South Africa. Epiroc aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience.
If you are looking for apprenticeship programme in Epiroc then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this apprenticeship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Epiroc: Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Company : Epiroc
Location : Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 08 June 2021
We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our 2020 Apprenticeship Programme. We’re specifically recruiting for the Milwright trade, and applicants must meet the minimum criteria as indicated below.
The purpose of our Apprenticeship Programme is to support the successful applicants in completing their trade within the required period, ensuring that they are fully prepared to perform their function as a qualified artisan.
One of the following
- National Certificate, Grade 12: with two languages, where English must be achieved. Pure Mathematics or Technical Mathematics with Science, and a minimum of two additional subjects. Engineering graphic design is advantageous.
- Technical, Minimum N2: Fitting and electrical theory. Electronics is advantageous.
- NVC Level 4, entry-level: Fitting and electrical theory. Electronics is advantageous.
Experience within an engineering work environment is advantageous. Applicants should have good interpersonal skills and work well within a team. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- Incumbents will be required to pass a medical/ physical examination for Epiroc facilities, as well as underground mines.
- The incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, couch or crawl.
- The position requires close vision in terms of specific vision abilities.
- The incumbent will be required to pick up parts with an average weight of 20kg.
- As part of the position, the incumbent may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and noise levels may vary between moderate to noisy (this list is not exhaustive).
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa