Symbiotics is offering the latest internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Symbiotics aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for Internship programme In Symbiotics then you are at the right place.
Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Capacity building internship programme 2021/2022 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Symbiotics: Capacity Building Internship Programme 2021
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Date listed: 03 June 2021
- Admin diligence support during tender processes.
- Support in contract drafting and follow up according to standardized formats.
- Data collection for project interim reports and completion reports.
- Support in preparation of the monthly cash flow database
- Support in invoice/debit note and payment instructions preparation and invoice/debit note cash collections.
- Inputs for the reports of the Investment Committee and TA Facility Committee.
- Inputs for the reports of the donors and other stakeholders.
- Support in record-keeping tasks (physical archiving & digital storage).
- Daily data inputs and support to maintain the project database incl TA Platform.
- Support in conducting the various surveys, including TA needs assessments performed by the CBU
- Bachelor’s degree such as BCom, Accounting or equivalent or similar focus on business and finance.
- Interest for impact investing
- Currently studying for a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus
- Available for 3 months (with the possibility of renewal for further 3 months based on performance)
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa