Cape Town Torah High School: Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
Cape Town Torah High has announced the learnership programme 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this learnership programme 2021 in South Africa. Cape Town Torah High aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for learnership programme in Cape Town Torah High then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company: Cape Town Torah High
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 04 June 2021
Cape Town Torah High is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the Learnership Programme for 2nd Semester 2021, possibly into 2022. The programme is designed to offer each intern a range of opportunities for involvement in a number of facets of school life in order to gain valuable teaching and school experience.
The ideal candidate for this programme should:
- Be registering or be eligible to register for a PGCE through correspondence in 2021/2022 and be interested in gaining professional experience in the workplace;
- Be willing to teach within at least one learning area;
- Be willing to be involved in specific school programmes and projects such as plays, field trips, hikes, sporting and outreach activities, where relevant and possible;
- Have a passion for learning and see themselves working towards a permanent career in teaching.
- Understand that as CTTH is a school that adheres to traditional values, teachers are expected to act in accordance with the spirit of these ideals, this includes modest attire and sensitivity to the beliefs of the school and students.
We encourage our students to be self-motivated, self-starters who ask, explore and understand, and we believe that this approach to education ensures our students learn at their own pace, are positioned at their ability level, and in so doing ensure that they do not fall behind due to conceptual/knowledge gaps but rather achieve their own personal best across all subjects.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a full CV, references, and letter of motivation to Teresa Dennis:email@example.com
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa