We’re looking for competent and passionate candidates to apply for the Merchandising learnership programme 2021/2022. PnS Group aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. The learnership programme 2021/2022 are available in South Africa. If you are seeking for Merchandising learnership programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa then you are at the right place. Peoples who are ready to get experience in Merchandising learnership programme 2021 should not miss the opportunity provided by PnS Group. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
PnS: Learnership Opportunity 2021
Company: PnS Group
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 07 July 2021
We are seeking young and talented youth for participation in a Merchandising Learnership, leading to a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF Level 2).
Locations: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town areas.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Between the age of 19-29 years old
- South Africa citizen with a valid ID document
- NO criminal record
- Good command of the English language (Written and Verbal)
- Be prepared to enter into a Learnership agreement for 12 months starting 1st July 2021
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Interpersonal skills
- Accountability and ethical conduct
How to Apply
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you can go to the official site of PnS Group in order to apply online for the recently announced Merchandising learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 In South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa