The Road Traffic Management Corporation invites unemployed candidates who wish to apply for Finance / HR internship programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for the latest internships programme 2021. If you are lookings for internship programme In South Africa then you are at the right place. The The Road Traffic Management Corporation internship programme 2021 are available for talented and passionate candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the road safety internship programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for these internships programme 2021/2022 in South Africa can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
The Road Traffic Management Corporation: Internships 2021 / 2022
Company: The Road Traffic Management Corporation(RTMC)
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 17 June 2021
The Road Traffic Management Corporation(RTMC) offers an Internship opportunity to unemployed graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
- All applicants must be South African citizens
- Must be between the ages of 18-35 years
- Currently unemployed graduates
- Must have never participated in an Internship programme before.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Road Safety Intern
Intergovernmental Relations Intern
Qualifications: Intergovernmental Relations
Learner Support Intern
Qualifications: Admin / Public Admin
Project Office Intern
Qualifications: Project Management
Company Secretary Intern
Qualifications: LLB / Chartered Institute of Secretaries (CIS)
Qualifications: Bcom Strategy / Business Management
Operations and Business Application Software Development Intern
Qualifications: IT Operations and Business applications / IT Software Development
Qualifications: Bcom Finance / Public Administration
Supply Chain Management Intern
Qualifications: Bcom Supply Chain Management / Public Administration
Training Norms and Standards Intern
Qualifications: BA Law / Road Traffic and Municipal Policing Management
Qualifications: Occupational Health and safety
Fleet Management Intern
Qualifications: Fleet Management
HR Operations Intern
Qualifications: Human Resource Management
Transformation and Employee Relations Intern
Qualifications: Human Resource Development / Psychology / Social worker
NB. Successful candidates will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement and they will receive a monthly stipend which will be determined in accordance with the level of qualification.
How to Apply
- Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter quoting the relevant reference number, a Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of the Identity Document, Senior Certificate and qualification, including academic transcript.
- A separate application must be submitted for each study field of interest.
- It remains the responsibility of the applicant to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
NB. Please indicate clearly the reference number for the position you are applying for on the email Subject line.
Send Applications to the correct given email:
Send Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa