Nedbank invites unemployed candidates who wish to apply for the Corporate and Investment Banking graduate programme 2021 / 2022. its best chance for you to apply for the latest graduates programme 2021 announced by Nedbank. If you are seeking for graduate internship programme In South Africa then you are at the right place. The Nedbank internship programme 2021 are available for talented and passionate candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the graduate programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this graduate programme 2021-22 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) Graduate Programme 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
We’re looking for the best minds to join our team as we carve a distinct future. Our financial experts excel at doing business, but they’re also passionate about doing good for society. If you believe you can write your own unique success story, one that could bring change to our continent, the country and your own life, you’re the right person.
Include but limited to:
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevent information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
Completed Postgraduate OR currently registered in final year to complete 4 year degree with majors in:
- Computer science (data-driven disciplines),
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should go to the official site of Nedbank in order to apply online for the Latest Graduates Opportunities 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer 00 USD 00 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa