Wits University invites talented candidates who wish to apply for Data Management internship programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for the Data Management internship programme 2021. If you are seeking for Computer Science internship programme In South Africa then you are at the right place. The Wits University internship programme 2021 are available for hard-working candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the Data Management internship programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Computer Science internship programme 2021-22 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Wits University: Data Management Internships 2021
Company: Wits University
Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date: 18 June 2021
The MRC/Wits Agincourt Research Unit (Agincourt) is recruiting data management interns to learn and contribute to the management, maintenance, and development of the Unit’s data system. This system supports an exceptional health and population data resource resulting from years of health and demographic surveillance and intervention studies undertaken with leading international scientists in the Agincourt sub-district, rural north-east South Africa.
These positions are available for a period of 6 to 12 months with a possibility of extension depending on performance in the data section.
- Successful candidates will learn and contribute to the data section of the Unit by engaging in development of data entry tools, quality control, analysis, and data extraction.
Diploma or higher Degree in:
- Computer Science / Programming
- or related discipline.
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
Must have basic knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel as well as programming in NET (c#, vb.net) or any other language.
How to Apply
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
- A detailed CV including three contactable referees.
- Certified qualifications and transcript
- Certified ID copy and driver’s license
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to: Weekend.Khoza@wits.ac.za
The subject heading of the email must read the job title of position applying for.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Delmas, Mpumalanga, South Africa