The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change is offering the Communication internship programme 2021/2022 In South Africa. You can apply online for the psychology internship programme 2021. The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change Jobs and Careers have been announced for interns/trainees, and now you can get full advantage of the Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change internship programme 2021/2022. If you are looking for Communication internship programme in South Africa then you are at the right place. The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change internship Programme 2021/ 2022 will gain your experience level. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change
Company: The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change
Location: South Africa
The Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change, of which Genesis Analytics is a member, is a coalition of organizations from a diversity of fields who are united by a common commitment to building informed and engaged societies. The Alliance engages in political dialogue, coordination, advocacy, and evidence reviews to advance the scale and impact of social and behavioral change and works to advance the scale, quality, impact and sustainability of these efforts.
About the Internship
The Alliance is looking for students to assist with review and coding of documents generated by a global literature search.
The work will involve reading and coding the content of assigned publications and technical reports generated by the search into a database using an electronic coding guide provided by the project.
Requirements / Education:
- Individuals interested should have graduated in:
- International development,
- Social and behavioral science
- Applicants must be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week for at least 2-3 months
- Must be able to work independently with good time management skills
- No previous coding experience necessary
- Development of career-relevant research skills
- Able to work virtually
- Opportunity to learn the valuable skill of coding publications and technical reports
- Students will receive a Global Alliance Certificate
- Opportunity to access Global Alliance data for university thesis, project work or presentations
How to Apply
Applications must consist of:
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- A motivational letter (300 words)
- University copies of your progress report and transcripts for every year of study. These must be attached as one document
- A copy of your ID or Passport
- A short writing sample should be provided. This can be in the form of a section of your current or most recent research paper, assignment, thesis or published journal entry.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa