Uniliver invites unemployed candidates who wish to apply for Quality Analyst Trainee programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for the Uniliver Trainee programme 2021. If you are lookings for Quality Analyst In-service Trainee programme 2021 In South Africa then you are at the right place. The Uniliver Traineeship programme 2021 are available for talented and passionate candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the Traineeship programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Quality Analyst In-service Trainee programme 2021-22 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Uniliver: Quality Analyst In-service Trainee 2021 / 2022
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 22 June 2021
Under supervision of a Quality Coordinator, you will be primarily involved in lab management of the Quality lab with project specific work at times. Integrity and accountability are essential for this role ensuring that tests and methods are performed as per Unilever Methods of Analysis.
- Physical and chemical property analysis of finished products and raw materials
- Preparation of lab batches of finished goods for organoleptic testing or consumer tests
- Maintaining inventory management system. i.e Control of stock within the laboratory, including ordering, testing and obtaining analysis certificates as required
- Operation of lab equipment in accordance with best practice operations.
- Ensure calibration of all laboratory equipment are timeously done.
- Participation in internal and external quality audits with completion of actions thereafter
- Ensure proper waste management and good housekeeping is maintained
- Adherence to safety standards, food safety standards and Good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Matric (Mathematics & Physical Science)
- Completed 2nd year in: Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and Biotechnology,
- Requiring 1 year in-service experience
- Familiar with laboratory environment, procedures and practices
- Role will require some degree of manual labour, i.e lifting boxes/powder up to 10kg
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in English
- Subject to medical assessment – lung function
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please go to the official site of Uniliver in order to apply online for the Quality Analyst In-service Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa