National Library of South Africa invites unemployed candidates who wish to apply for Engineering internship programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for the latest internship programme 2021 / 2022. If you are seeking for internship programme In South Africa then you are at the right place. The NLSA internship programme 2021 are available for talented and passionate candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the internship programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme 2021-22 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
NLSA Internships Programme 2021
“We are inviting applications from suitably qualified persons between the ages of 18 and 35 for appointment on a three-month contract basis. The successful individuals will be based in Pretoria”
- Friday, 25 June 2021 – 12:00
- Bachelor’s degree in Archival Studies, History, Heritage Studies, Film Studies, or Sound Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above fields will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who obtained their qualifications through the Department of Sport, Arts and Culture’s Heritage Bursary Scheme are encouraged to apply
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Ability to perform moderately heavy physical work
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills and outstanding work ethics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can go to the official site of National Library of South Africa (NLSA) in Order to apply online for the recently announced internship programme 2021 / 2022 at Gauteng, South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa