We’re Seeking for hard working and talented candidates to apply for the Housekeepers learnership programme 2021/2022. MRTT aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. The learnership programme are available in Gauteng, South Africa. If you are seeking for Professional Cookery learnership programme 2021 in South Africa then you are at the right place. Peoples who are ready to get experience in Chef learnership programme 2021 should not miss the opportunity provided by MRTT. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
MRTT Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
“Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the below vacant positions for a Chef Internship and Housekeeping Internship opportunity.”
- 29 June 2021
- Nanyamazane MRTT Hotel – Mbombela
- R5 500.00
Professional Cookery (Chef Internship) (3 Posts)
- Grade 10
- Qualification in Professional Cookery Certificate (SAQA aligned).
- Skills needed: * Good communication skills in English * Microsoft Office * Practice safe working ethics * Report writing * Organising and Planning skills * Knowledge of basic food production and cooking methods * Interpersonal skills * Team player.
- Roles and Responsibilities: * Assist with the preparing of Mise-en-Place * Ensuring that food is produced in a timely and efficient manner * Maintaining high standards of food quality and service * High level of food presentation * Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations in designated areas and specifically at the kitchen.
Housekeepers Interns (3 Posts)
- Grade 10
- Accommodation service certificate or Hotel Housekeeping Course or Hygiene and Cleaning Certificate.
- Skills needed: • Good communication skills in English * Friendly, honest, outgoing nature and fair * Should enjoy working with people and be flexible * Practice safe working ethics.
- Roles and Responsibilities: * Cleans all guest rooms, public and staff areas, and ensures the highest standard of sanitation, safety, and comfort of the guest * Promote a clean and neat appearance at all times in his/her dress and working area * Able to work shifts.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please go to the official site of MRTT in order to apply online for the Housekeepers learnership Opportunities 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
All Applications must be submitted to – The General Manager Corporate Service or hand-delivered to Private Bag X7288 Suit No. 08 Bureau de Paul Emalahleni Corridor Crescent 1035 Route N4 Business Park Ben Fleur Ext 11 Emalahleni, 1035 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer R5 500.00 USD R5 500.00 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa