BDO is offering the Internal Audit YES internship programme 2021/2022 In South Africa. You can apply online for the internal auditor internship programme 2021. The BDO jobs and careers have been announced for interns/trainees, and now you can get full advantage of the BDO internship programme 2021/2022. The BDO job vacancies are available for hard working and talented candidates. If you are seeking for Internal Auditing internship programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa then you are at the right place. The Internal Audit internship Programme 2021 / 2022 will enhance your experience level. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
BDO: Internal Audit YES Internship Programme 2021
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 02 July 2021
This 1-year YES program Initiative was launched by President Cyril Ramaphosa in 2018 to combat youth unemployment in South Africa. YES stands for Youth Unemployment Service, and the goal of the initiative is to create one million new jobs and job opportunities over the next three years, in urban areas, peri-urban areas and rural areas throughout the country.
The Intern responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advise CRM Manager on pending work
- To ensure proper registration and finalisation of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary.
- Ensure self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
- Ensure data accuracy – overall capturing of data and data accuracy
- Oversight responsibility by identifying gaps in records
- Liaise with CRM to correspond gaps in records
- Ensure filing is done accurately
- National Senior Certificate
- A relevant diploma will be advantageous but is not essential
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to team;
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organisational ability.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good with data capturing and must pay careful attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can go to the official site BDO, in order to apply online for the Internal Audit YES Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa