Western Cape Government have been announced the Agriculture internship programme 2021/2022 In South Africa. You can apply online for the Western Cape Government internship programme 2021. Local Govt vacancies 2021 / 2022 are available for those people who want to gain experience in the relevant field. The Western Cape Government Jobs and Careers have been announced for interns/trainees, and now you can get full advantage of the Community Safety internship programme 2021/2022. If you are looking for Social Development internship programme in South Africa then you are at the right place. The Western Cape Government internship Programme will gain your experience level. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
Western Cape Government: Internship Programme 2022
Company: Western Cape Government
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 02 July 2021
The Western Cape Government invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the 2021/2022 Graduate Internship Programme. The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 24 months.
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Community Safety;
- Cultural Affairs and Sport;
- Department of the Premier
- Economic Development and Tourism;
- Environmental Affairs & Development Planning;
- Human Settlements;
- Local Government;
- Provincial Treasury;
- Social Development;
- Transport and Public Works.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to operate office equipment;
- Planning and organising skills.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (preferably in MS Word)
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa