We’re looking for competent and passionate candidates to apply for the Deloitte Human Resource internship programme 2021/2022. The HR graduate opportunity are available for South African citizens. Deloitte aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. The HR internship programme are available in Limpopo, South Africa. If you are seeking for internship programme 2021 in South Africa then you are at the right place. Peoples who are ready to get experience in Deloitte internship programme 2021 / 2022 should not miss the opportunity provided by Deloitte. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
Deloitte: Human Resource Opportunity 2021
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Role purpose: To support the Engagement team in the delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagement/project. To promote our leadership capabilities which are living our purpose, influence, performance drive, strategic direction, and talent development.
- As a Workday Functional Analyst, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Provide Workday delivery support to clients
- Act as lead and focal point with the client to coordinate Workday support issues and resolutions.
- Conduct discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value
- Work directly with client and/or functional consultants to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off.
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
- Create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
- Tertiary Qualification
- 0-2 years of consulting experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to 80% travel
- Tech savvy problem solver
- Delivery Excellence – Ability to manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Knows the Business and Sector – Ability to understand the client’s business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving – Ability to diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Financial Acumen – Ability to gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Executive Presence – Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Logical Structuring – Ability to present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Global Mindset – Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Business-Technology Acumen – Ability to recognize technology as a business enabler
How to Apply
Interested applicants can go to the official site of Deloitte, in order to apply online for the Human Resource Graduate Opportunities 2021/2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa