Nedbank have been announced the Quants graduate opportunities 2021/2022 for South African Citizens. You can apply online for the Investment Banking internship programme 2021. Nedbank internships programme 2021 / 2022 are available for those people who want to gain experience in the relevant field of Studies. The Nedbank Jobs and Careers have been announced for interns/trainees, so you should get full advantage of the Nedbank vacancies 2021/2022. If you are looking for IT internship programme in South Africa then you are at the right place. The Nedbank (NCIB) graduate programme will boost your experience level. Interested candidates should read the details and descriptions given below.
Nedbank: Graduate Programme 2022
We’re looking for the best minds to join our team as we carve a distinct future. Our financial experts excel at doing business, but they’re also passionate about doing good for society. If you believe you can write your own unique success story, one that could bring change to our continent, the country and your own life, you’re the right person.
Company : Nedbank
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Include but limited to:
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevant information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate in and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate the performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
Nedbank: Quants Graduate Programme 2022
Qualifications with majors in
- Pure mathematics,
- Applied mathematics,
- Financial engineering,
- Quantitative risk management
- or similar
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) Graduate Programme 2022
Completed Postgraduate OR currently registered in the final year to complete 4-year degree with majors in:
- Computer science (data-driven disciplines),
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please go to the official site of Nedbank in order to apply online for the Quants Graduate Opportunities 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa