The North West Department of Public Works Invites Unemployed Graduates / Diplomates and Students who seek practical work experience, also are interested in a Public Service career to apply for latest internship Programme 2021 / 2022. The North West Department of Public Works Jobs and Careers 2021 is available for interns/learners, where they can increase their skills and experience in the relevant field of study. The Comapny have been announced the Latest Internships 2021 in Various fields. If you are looking for North West Department of Public Works Careers 2021 /2022, you have come to the right place. Interested candidate should read the details and descriptions of North West Department of Public Works and Road Vacancies 2021 mentioned below.
NW Department of Public Works: Internship Programme 2021
Company: North West Department of Public Works and Road
Location: North West, South Africa
Closing date: 21 July 2021
Duration: 24 month contract
- R8 437 per month (Graduate Interns) 18 month contract,
- R5 086 per month (Student Interns) – Confirmation letter from the Institution indicating that the Learner requires practical experience for completion of studies as required.
References (Head Office / District Offices):
- Mmabatho – Ref. H/O 03/2021
- Bojanala – Ref. Boj 01/2021
- Ngaka Modiri Molema – Ref. NMM 01/2021
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati – Ref. RSM 01/2021
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda – Ref. KK 01/2021
Fields of study:
Internships are offered in the following field of study:
- Laws in Property
- Property Studies
- Property Valuation Urban Planning
- Town and Regional Planning
- Real Estate
- Construction Management
- Landscaping Studies
- Horticulture Studies
- Hygiene and Gleaning Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Architecture Studies
- Local Government Finance
- Municipal Finance
- Project Management
- Security Management
- Tactical Armed Response
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management or Administration
- Labour Relations
- Office Management
- Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Library and Information Science
- Legal Services
- Accounting and Auditing
- Communication Studies
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social Work / Social Science.
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered. First preference will be given to North West Unemployed Graduates.
How to Apply
The Application form (z83) must be accompanied by:
- A recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details,
- Originally certified copies of all qualification(s) including Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Certified ID copy;
- All applicants tertiary qualification(s) must be accompanied by certified copies of academic record/transcript(s).
NB. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
All applications indicating the field of study, the centre and the reference number, must be forwarded to the following address:
Head of Department, Public Works and Roads.
Private Bag x2080,
Hand deliver at: Main Registry Office 133, Ground Floor, West Wing, Old Parliament Building, Modiri Molema Road,
If you meet the above requirements, you should go to the official site of North West Department of Public Works and Road, In order to apply online for the latest internship programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Salary Offer R8 437 per month, R5 086 per month USD R8 437 per month, R5 086 per month Month
- Address Brits, North West, South Africa