MSF Invites unemployed candidates to apply for the Media & Communications Internship 2021 / 2022 available in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Media & Communications Jobs and Careers 2021 have been announced for interns/trainees, where they can enhance their skills and experience in the relevant field of study. The MSF Careers 2021 / 2022 is available in various fields. MSF Jobs 2021 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the Media & Communications Graduate Internship 2021. If you are looking for Media & Communications Internship Jobs 2021, you have come to the right place. Interested applicants can read the details and descriptions of MSF Vacancies 2021 given below.
MSF: Media & Communications Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The Media & Communications Intern works closely with the Media Liaison and Southern Africa Links Coordinator and the Media Liaison, Human Interest and Special Projects Specialist helping with various media-related administrative tasks, including archiving media footage, researching and updating media contacts, recording media requests, media monitoring, compiling MSF media mentions, as well as assisting with information sharing within the office.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 12 July 2021
She/he will develop skills and knowledge in the following area:
- Reporting, media monitoring and analysis
- Information sharing
- Internal communication
- Media outreach
- Project management cycle (planning, production/preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation/reporting) and conceptualising
- Working to deadlines and plans and achieving outcomes with limited resources
- Working with service providers
- Skills exchange on medical journals with the output team members
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Understanding how mainstream and social media works
- Recently attained a Degree or Diploma in:
- Public Relations
- or related courses.
- Preferably studying media/communications-related subject, or with demonstrable interest in working in the media/communications field.
- Knowledge of South African media landscape, including community media.
- Interest in local/international current affairs and humanitarian work.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel essential; knowledge of online media databases desirable.
- Professional telephone manner;
- Able to deal confidently with media on the phone.
Personal attributes / Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Determined, committed and desire to learn
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and interdepartmentally
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to carry out different tasks simultaneously and to prioritise time and resources accordingly whilst maintaining an overview of all activity
- Interest in humanitarian.
How to Apply for MSF: Media & Communications Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
If you meet the minimum requirements you should go to the official site of MSF in order to apply online for the Media & Communications Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa