Motor Vintage is offering Graduate Quantitative Analyst Internship 2021 / 2022 available in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Graduate Quantitative Analyst Jobs 2021 is available for talented and hard-working candidates. Motor Vintage Jobs 2021 mostly remain vacant/available for learners, So you should take full advantage of Motor Vintage Graduate Programme 2021. Motor Vintage is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, Now the company has announced the Graduate Quantitative Analyst Careers 2021 / 2022. People who are interested should read the details and descriptions of Motor Vintage Vacancies 2021 mentioned below.
Motor Vintage: Graduate Quantitative Analyst 2021 / 2022 at Johannesburg
Role purpose: To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
Company: Motor Vintage
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 14 July 2021
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Under supervision and within set processes and procedures, influence creative business solutions, optimise processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization_LoW2
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- B Degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Actuarial Science
- Preferred Qualification – Honours Degree
- Experience – 0 to 1 Year
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, you should go to the official site of Motor Vintage in order to apply online for Graduate Quantitative Analyst Internship Jobs 2021 / 2022 available in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The experience with Motor Vintage Careers 2021 will be very helpful for you to find better job opportunities in near future.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa