Small Enterprise Foundation South Africa is offering IT Graduate Internship 2021 / 2022 available in Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa. Small Enterprise Foundation aims to provide better job opportunities for learners, so you should take full advantage of Small Enterprise Foundation Graduate Jobs 2021. The Small Enterprise Foundation Graduate Programme 2021 will boost your level of experience in the relevant field of study, So you should not miss IT Internship 2021 / 2022 in Tzaneen, Limpopo. If you are looking for Small Enterprise Foundation Careers 2021 / 2022, you have come to the right place. Interested candidates should take a look on the details and descriptions of Small Enterprise Foundation Vacancies 2021 / 2022 mentioned below.
The Small Enterprise Foundation Jobs and Careers 2021 is available in the following fields of study.
- IT Graduate Programme
- Business Administration Graduate Programme
- Auditing Graduate Programme
- Human Resources Internship Programme
- Social Science Graduate Programme
Small Enterprise Foundation: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 at Tzaneen
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12-month training and development program aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Company: Small Enterprise Foundation
Location : Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 31 July 2021
Successful candidates will be in a 6-month rotational program, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organization. These include Operations, Administrations, Finance, Quality and Compliance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development, and Information Technology.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the departments, based on their professional interests and the organization’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organization.
Fields Of Study:
- Business Administration,
- Bcom Commerce,
- Development Studies,
- Human Resources,
- Bachelor of Science,
- International Relations
- Social Science
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- South African not more than 35 years old
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria, you should apply for Small Enterprise Foundation Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in various fields of study available in Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa.
To apply, email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to: HRmanager@sef.co.za
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa