The National Credit Regulator (NCR) is offering the Latest ICT Graduate Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for ICT Graduate Programme 2021. The National Credit Regulator Jobs 2021 is available in various fields of study, So you should take full advantage by joining the ICT Jobs 2021. The National Credit Regulator (NCR) Careers 2021 will boost your skills and level of experience. For those candidates who are looking for The National Credit Regulator (NCR) Graduate Programme as well as salary, there are lots of Jobs Opportunities available. The interested applicants should read the details and descriptions of National Credit Regulator (NCR) Vacancies 2021 / 2022 is provided in the section below.
The National Credit Regulator (NCR) Jobs and Careers: ICT Internships 2021-22
Closing date: 09 August 2021
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ref No: ICTINT/07/2021
Stipend: R5391.00 per month
- The successful candidate must hold a National Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Informatics/Information Systems or ICT related qualification.
- Applicants must not have worked or participated in an internship before.
- No experience required.
- Following certificates, A+, N+, MCSE/MCSA and ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
- Software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Debugging on all equipment and ensure accurate functionality
- Application installation
- Provide support to end-users
- Assist with desktop support and maintenance
- Liaise with contracted service providers for 3rd tier support
- LAN, WAN, and user Administration
- Administer backup and security
- Manage and monitor network connectivity and servers
- Provide support on Windows Operating Systems and servers
- Provide general end-user support
- Log calls on the call logging system ( Helpdesk) and maintain full documentation
- Prepare technical report on the operation of systems
- Keep inventory of hardware
- Desktop updates and installations
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills
- Computer literacy(Ms Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet, etc)
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving and Analysis.
- Planning and organizing
- Interpersonal relations
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Accuracy and due diligence
- Decision-making skills
How to apply for National Credit Regulator (NCR) ICT Internship 2021 / 2022 at Joburg
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to: COMfirstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who meet the above requirements, you should apply online for Latest ICT Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 by going through the official site of National Credit Regulator (NCR) South Africa.
- Salary Offer R5391.00 per month USD R5391.00 per month Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa