Lancet Laboratories is offering the Admin Clerk & Receptionist Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. The Lancet Laboratories is one of the biggest company working in different countries as well as South Africa, and now the company has been announced the Admin Clerk Jobs 2021 or Receptionist Jobs 2021 in KwaZulu-Natal. The Lancet Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, you may also apply for Lancet Laboratories Jobs 2021 / 2022 after having valuable experience in Admin Clerk / Receptionist Training Programme 2021. If you are looking for Lancet Laboratories Graduate Training Programme 2021, you have come to the right place. The interested applicants should have a look on the details of Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2021 is provided in the section below.
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2021 / 2022: Admin Clerk & Receptionist Internship Programme at KwaZulu-Natal
Closing date: 30 July 2021
Location: Richmond, KwaZulu-Natal
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Intern Admin Clerk/Receptionist. This is a Permanent position based at Richmond.
- Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimens to various laboratories/ sites.
- Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
- Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
- Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
- Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
- Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Bsc Degree will be Advantageous
- Computer literate
- Laboratory information systems
- Organisational policy procedures
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adherence to company dress code
- Administrative skills
- Attention To Detail
- Confidentiality / Sensitivity
- Customer Orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Business numeracy
How to Apply for Lancet Laboratories Admin Clerk & Receptionist Internship Jobs 2021-22
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, you should apply online for the Admin Clerk & Receptionist Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 by going through the official site of Lancet Laboratories South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa