Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnerships 2021
Coca-Cola has announced the learnership programme 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this learnership programme 2021 in South Africa. Coca-Cola aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for learnership programme in Coca-Cola then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company : Coca-Cola
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 25 May 2021
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
Duration of the learning programme:
- A learner embarking on this qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of
- 120 credits to qualify for the qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum Matric with Maths and Science
- Diploma: Logistics Management an added advantage
- No Experience required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa