Cognia: Law / LLB Internship 2021
Cognia Law is offering the internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Cognia Law aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for Internship programme In Cognia Law then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company : Cognia Law
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 15 May 2021
The successful candidate will be part of a team based in Cape Town. The candidate’s responsibilities will generally relate to data collection, data management, and document review.
The candidate will receive training so prior work experience is not a requirement. This opportunity will stand the successful candidate in good stead when applying for articles after the program.
- Law degree from a top tertiary institution
- Languages: English – spoken and written (required)
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
Required skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written/ verbal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Developed skills in legal drafting
- Commercial, proactive and business-like mind-set
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office applications
- Be comfortable with technological applications, plus a knowledge of legal review platforms will be beneficial
- Good time management skills and the ability to operate well in high-pressure environments
- Strong team player
- Risk sensitivity and the ability to know when to escalate an issue
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa