DCSTM Learnership Programme 2021
DCSTM is offering the Learnership programme 2021/2022. its best opportunity for you to apply Learnership programme 2021 by DCSTM. If you are intrested for this Learnership Programme so you can submit your application as soon as possible.
“The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Learnership. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.”
- 14th May 2021 @ 15:00
- North West
- 12 Months
- R 3000.00 pm
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate
- South African Identity Document
- Age must be between 18-35 years
- Valid Driver’s License
- SAPS Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
Applications must be submitted on an Employment application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least the names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents.
- Salary Offer R 3000.00 pm USD R 3000.00 pm Month
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa