Department Of Health invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Department Of Health then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Department Of Health: Psychologist Internship 2021
Company : WC Department Of Health
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 03 July 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates to apply for the Psychologist Internship programme at the Department of Health.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In- and outpatient clinical assessment and psychological treatment of adults and children.
- Ward work will comprise of a range of psychiatric diagnoses, as well as medical wards, intellectual disability and forensic services.
- Conducting psychometric assessments including personality and comprehensive neuro psychological evaluations.
- General and clinical administrative tasks.
- Achievement of training standards set by the HPCSA and SA Professional Board of Psychology.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Education / Qualifications:
- Honours degree in Psychology.
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology.
Registration with HPCSA as a Clinical Psychology Intern by 1 January 2021.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00 USD 00 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa