Gen Re: Actuarial Internships 2021
Gen Re invites unemployed graduates to apply for Actuarial Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Gen Re then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company : Gen Re
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 May 2021
General Reinsurance Corporation is a global property/casualty and life/health reinsurance company offering a range of reinsurance products and services. The company is a direct reinsurer and is represented in all major reinsurance markets worldwide through a network of more than 40 offices. Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc group of companies.
– Actuarial analysis and assessment of individual and group life reinsurance portfolios for the purposes of risk –
management, experience investigations, planning and quotation
– Pricing of life and health reinsurance contracts, conducting research and producing technical documentation
– Drawing up reinsurance treaties
– Supporting product development
– Good communication skills
– Good IT skills (e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, R and SQL)
– Strong numerical and analytical skills
– An enquiring mind
– Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a team, deal with people at all levels and in all areas of the business and engage with clients
– Ability to work with minimum supervision
– Ability to prioritise, while remaining flexible to deal with changing work demands.
Studying towards a degree in Actuarial Science
Previously disadvantaged groups will receive preference. Please submit your CV together with details of your salary expectations to the email provided below.
For enquiries contact:
General Reinsurance Africa Ltd.
Cape Town, 8002 (South Africa)
P. O. Box 444 Cape Town, 8000 (South Africa)
How to Apply
Send Applications/CV to:
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa