Impact Economix is offering unemployed candidates to apply for researcher Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Impact Economix then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Impact Economix: Researcher Internship Programme 2021
The internship programme is offered over a six-month period. We are now recruiting for the period 1 July – 30 December 2021. Interns are expected to work 3-4 days a week (the detailed weekly schedule is flexible and will be negotiated with the successful candidate).
Company : Impact Economix
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 07 June 2021
- Developing research and evaluation proposals;
- Developing evaluation designs and methodologies as well as research instruments;
- Managing and conducting surveys and fieldwork;
- Managing data collection;
- Conducting data analysis; and
- Report-writing and editing.
Diploma or Masters degree in:
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills;
- Good understanding of descriptive statistics and qualitative research methods (experience in conducting literature reviews and developing theories of change an advantage);
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email computer skills (SPSS and Atlas_ti skills a plus);
- Knowledge of and ability to develop indicators and design monitoring and evaluation data collection instruments (interview schedules, questionnaires etc.);
- Knowledge of the use of graphic presentation including computerized graphics;
- Experience with research design, data collection techniques incl. surveys, data analysis and report writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills and analytical approach;
- Motivated and self-driven;
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and ensure efficient time and self-management;
- Fluency in English (additional South African languages such as Xhosa, Zulu etc. will be an advantage);
- High energy level;
- Ideally located in the Western Cape or Gauteng (although applicants from other Provinces will also be considered).
How to Apply
To apply please send us your CV, together with your letter of motivation, an example of a recent report that you have written, certified academic results for both undergraduate and post-graduate (if relevant) degrees, and three contactable references to Rae Wolpe: email@example.com
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa