IQVIA has announced the graduate opportunities 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this graduate opportunity 2021 in South Africa. If you are looking for graduate opportunities In IQVIA then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this graduate programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Business Operations Analyst – Graduate Programme 2021
Company : IQVIA
Location : Centurion, South Africa
IQVIA is currently hiring for its Graduate Development Programme in Global Business Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a best-in-class Business Analyst, ready to handle any deliverable with the highest quality and in depth understanding, and to embark on a successful and dynamic career pathway into the world of Global Proposals and Contracts.
No prior experience is necessary; however, the successful candidates will have a hunger to learn, be ready to engage and build relationships and have excellent communication skills.
Include but not limited to:
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
- Drive the execution of the Proposal throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity developing a strategic deliverable in accordance with proposals prioritization.
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
- Lead and participate in global strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
- Perform quality reviews of own work, processes and tasks to eliminate errors or defects.
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
- Proactively build internal and external customer relationships, working together to add value and improve the proposals and award processes.
- Identify key challenges and ultimate selling points from Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Must have a Degree in:
- Life Science,
- Business Management,
- or related field.
- You will have strong working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and have a good understanding of costing models.
- You will have a strong interest in proposals and contract writing.
- You will have a knowledge of the Clinical Research industry.
- Analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredibly passionate about what you do.
- Striving to deliver excellence.
- Possess a quality mindset, showing a concern for quality in all areas.
- Able to prioritize, organize and drive execution of multiple deliverables.
- Able to adapt and to manage change effectively.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa