The unemployed youth of South Africa are invited to apply for the Covid-19 Screeners Jobs 2021 / 2022 available in Gauteng. The Covid-19 Screeners Jobs is available for SA Youth. Those candidates who must not be working or studying should apply for Covid-19 Screeners Employment Opportunity. If you have a passion for serving peoples, so you must be apply for the Covid-19 Jobs 2021 as Covid-19 Screeners available in Gauteng, South Africa. The interested and passionate candidates should have a look at the details of Covid-19 South Africa Employment Opportunity 2021 / 2022 is provided in the section below.
Employment Opportunity for Youth as Covid-19 Screeners
Company: SA Youth
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Unemployed youth are invited to apply for the role of Covid-19 screener at schools near you in Gauteng. Applicants must not be currently working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.
Covid-19 Screeners will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Covid-19 standard operating procedures. They will supervise social distancing among school children all the time, take and register temperatures and vital signs- and sanitise learners, educators and visitors. Screeners will also have to compile weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children and young adults
- Only Gauteng residents can apply
- Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of learner and deal with challenging behaviour
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply
How to Apply
The only way to apply for this opportunity is to register and apply on the zero-rated sayouth.mobi site. You can search for the school closest to where you live.
Click on the SAYouth.Mobi to Apply.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa