Mazars is offering the internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Mazars aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience.
If you are looking for Internship programme In Mazars then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Mazars: Data Analyst Learnership 2021
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 07 August 2021
To assist the organization with creating efficiencies by, collecting, summarizing data, synthesizing data, and compiling reports. Communicate with multiple stakeholders and diverse audiences to recommend and develop innovative solutions. Continuously seek to improve on knowledge and skills related to analytic activities. To support an area of the business in a specialised role, working under guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages databases (SQL)
- Strong SQL scripting and database management
- Strong Excel skills (VBA Excel is advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Post matric qualifications (Quantitative or IT subjects are advantageous)
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa