MHSC is offering the Corporate Governance internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. MHSC aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience. If you are looking for Internship programme In MHSC then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
MHSC: Corporate Governance Internships 2021
Company : MHSC
Location : Woodmead, Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 24 May 2021
Stipend: R 6 480 per month
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be trained in, but not limited to the followings:
- Assist to updating the compliance universe with the legislative changes.
- Assist to create awareness of governance responsibilities
- Facilitate training arrangements for Council and Advisory Committee members.
- Scribe and assist with administration with risk assessments
- Assist collection and collation of evidence for updates on risk mitigations
- Assist review risk register updates and verify with evidence
- Assist with Monitoring implementation of audit findings
- Prepare report and file for quarterly review
- Assist business units to prepare for upcoming audits
- Assist to create awareness on strategic planning –dates for submission, requirements for delivery of targets,
- Monitoring implementation of strategic plan
- Assist with the development of report on the implementation of strategic plan
- Assist to monitor/ review compliance with regulations, legislation and internal policies
- Assist to draft compliance reports
- Perform quality assurance on documentation
- Organise meetings, minute taking, prepare documentation for the meetings, booking of venue and ensure all resources required are available
- Assist to Keep track of budgets by assisting with procurement requests/ plans
- Assist with preparation of presentations for training, EXCO, ARC, RCMS, Council and DMR. etc.
Personal Accountability For Training
- Ensure a training and development plan is developed and signed off.
- Ensure adequate assistance is provided to ensure the training and development plan is achieved.
- Assist Corporate Governance Unit to develop standard training and development plan for interns (within the Unit)
- Time conscious.
- Team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Willing to be corrected and learn.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Matric, Degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting or Law.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer R 6 480 per month USD R 6 480 per month Month
- Address Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa