National Museum: Internships 2021
National Museum invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In National Museum then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company : National Museum
Location : Bloemfontein, South Africa
Closing date: 02 Feb 2021
Work Experience Opportunity For Graduates
National Museum is seeking dedicated and motivated graduate interns to gain work experience as a Procurement Officer. The interns will gain experience in procurement and any other finance related tasks.The interns should be able to interact professionally with suppliers, effectively handle queries from suppliers, have knowledge of accounting & finance and have the ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and ages.
Key Performance Areas
- Defining specifications, and provide input to the preparation of specifications.
- Invite quotations and tenders
- Analyse quotations, bids and select appropriate promising supplier based on certain criteria
- Buying, award and completing contracts
- Prepare purchase orders & expediting orders
- Management of all department’s requests for quotes for each financial period, and ensuring that these are all done in time before year end.
- Executing procurement according to the procurement strategy.
- Clerical and administrative tasks: record keeping, minute taking, report generation and processing of documentation through all of the above activities.
- Preparation of monthly procurement report of all requests received to date verses requests actioned, and submit by the 7th of each month
- Contract Management
To be eligible for this opportunity:
Applicants must be based in the vicinity of Mangaung Metro Municipality, no applications outside the Mangaung Metro will be considered.
Qualifications / Fields of study:
Applicants must have recently completed an NQF Level 6 qualification in any of the folowing:
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent report writing and minute taking skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00 USD 00 Month
- Address Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa