National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Law/LLB Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA): Aspirant Prosecutor Training / Internships 2021
Successful candidates once appointed will undergo a 12 months programme which shall include a formal assessment at the end to determine overall competency to be appointed as a Prosecutor in South African Courts.
On successful completion of the programme, the Aspirant Prosecutors may be appointed as entry level Prosecutors in the District Courts responsible for: conducting prosecutions and attending to all matters incidental thereto; act as the gatekeeper of criminal law; represent public interest in the criminal justice process
Company : National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 07 June 2021
Salary: R198 411 – R230259 per annum (LP-1 to LP-2)
- Applicants who are in possession of a South African LLB degree or equivalent, which includes at least the following courses: Law of Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes.
- Final year LLB students with the courses listed above provided they would have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
- Applicants must be South African.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility
References and locations:
- CPP: Port Elizabeth (Ref No: APTPE)
- CPP: East London (Ref No: APTEL)
- CPP: Queenstown (Ref No: APTQUE)
- CPP: Butterworth (Ref No: APTBUTW)
- CPP: Mthatha (Ref No: APTMTHA)
- CPP: Bloemfontein (Ref No: APTBFN)
- CPP: Welkom (Ref No: APTWLK)
- CPP: Vaal Rand (Ref No: APTVR)
- CPP: Pretoria (Ref No: APTPTA)
- CPP: Johannesburg (Ref No: APTJHB)
- CPP: West Rand (Ref No: APTWR)
- CPP: East Rand (Ref No: APTER)
- CPP: Durban (Ref No: APTDBN)
- CPP: Empangeni (Ref No: APTEMP)
- CPP: Pietermaritzburg (Ref No: APTPMB)
- CPP: Ladysmith (Ref No: APTLDS)
- CPP: Port Shepstone (Ref No: APTPS)
- CPP: Ntuzuma (Ref No: APTNTZ)
- CPP: Thohoyandou (Ref No: APTTHY)
- CPP: Polokwane (Ref No: APTPLK)
- CPP: Modimolle (Ref No: APTMDM)
- CPP: Middelburg (Ref No: APTMID)
- CPP: Nelspruit (Ref No: APTNELS)
- CPP: Witbank (Ref No: APTWIT)
- CPP: Mmabatho (Ref No: APTMMB)
- CPP: Klerksdorp (Ref No: APTKLE)
- CPP: Odi (Ref No: APTODI)
- CPP: Kimberley (Ref No: APTKIMB)
- CPP: Upington (Ref No: APTUPI)
- CPP: George (Ref No: APTGRG)
- CPP: Cape Town (Ref No: APTCTN)
- CPP: Wynberg (Ref No: APTWYN)
- CPP: Bellville (Ref No: APTBEL)
- CPP: Mitchells Plain (Ref No: APTMITC)
- A written contract between the National Prosecuting Authority and the Aspirant Prosecutor outlining the conditions of service shall be entered into and such contract will be valid and binding between the parties.
- An entry examination will be written which will form part of the selection process and only candidates successful in the examination will be allowed to the next level of the selection process. It is anticipated that the programme will commence on 03 January 2022.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 (Download Here)
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Applicants should only apply for one chosen cluster (CPP).
- Should an applicant apply for more than one cluster he/she will be totally disqualified from the process.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- For final year LLB students, a copy of Academic Record must accompany the application
- Salary Offer R198 411 – R230259 per annum (LP-1 to LP-2) USD R198 411 – R230259 per annum (LP-1 to LP-2) Month
- Address Pretoria, South Africa