PIA Durban invites all interested candidates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In PIA Durban then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
PIA Durban: Internships 2021
Salary: Market Related
Company: PIA Durban (Riverhorse) KZN DISTRIBUTION
Parts Incorporated Africa in Durban is searching for a RFC Clerk to join the team. The purpose of this position is to liaise with management to ensure any required work is done timeously and effectively achieving set daily targets and to perform any duties relating to customer satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction.
- Assist in stock take procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping is done on a daily basis.
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory.
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently.
- Primary function is to ensure that all stock for binning, has been correctly binned.
- Binning documents must be actioned, and goods binned on the same day the binning documents are printed, and filed accordingly.
- One hour must be allocated every day, for destroying of unsalable/faulty import goods.
- In the event that there are no goods for binning, he must assist with checking of rfc goods.
- Always ensure that daily house-keeping is maintained, and work station is in a neat and tidy condition.
- Be able to work in other departments when required to do so.
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Great communication and customer service experience
How to Apply
- Click Here
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa